▪ capacity: 5 liters
Bona Mega revolutionized the world of wooden coatings in 1995 with its pioneering crosslinking technology in a waterborne formula. Today, Bona Mega still holds a unique position on the market due to its innovative formula that reacts with oxygen, giving the benefits of a two component product. Containing vegetable oils, a renewable resource, Bona Mega is a sustainable choice for the future. 8 million kilos of CO2 emissions have been saved through the unique Bona Mega process. Now the range has a further innovation - Bona Mega Extra Matt - giving you that pure matt wooden look.
• Comes in Gloss, Silkmatt, Matt, Extra Matt.
• One component crosslinking technology.
• The finish has a very low gloss level which makes it look almost invisible and resemble natural wood.
• Excellent flow and levelling.
• Proven track record, still unique after 28 million litres and 136 million m2 covered.
• Partly made of renewable resources.
• EC1 classification.